Monday, February 25, 2008

Life Happens While You Are Making Plans

There has been a death in my family over the past weekend and I will be heading out to NY at the end of this week on other matters. Suddenly, being here is much more important than being first with information. I will post hot shit as I find it and I do hope to bring you all of the Erykah Badu goings on in honor of her new CD "New Amerykah: Part One (4th World War)".



For now, here are some inspiration quotes courtesy of Divavillage.com.

TODAY'S CHINESE PROVERB: Do not create in anger what you lack in reason.

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words. -- George Eliot

TODAY'S WISDOM FROM AROUND THE WORLD: The wise man has long ears and a short tongue. -- German Proverb

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB