Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oy


New York is a beast man. I love it and my plan was to do what I was doing in Cali just on a bigger and better scale. But dammit if the hot water and gas to the stove didn't get turned off like, within a week of me being here! Supposedly our appointment for it to be turned back on is today.
Nuts, and my poor little blog has been neglected cause I only have time to surf job sites. Otherwise it's cool. A lot of walking and sitting/standing close on trains and stretching my neck to look at tall buildings as I walk to interviews and there is a great of beautiful, well-put together men and women to look at as I stratigize my next move;-)

1 Comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

its ok to neglect it if u ate 4 or 5 of them hot dogs - we understand

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB