Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Take 5-->> Be Laid Back


A while back I logged onto MSN and read a heading "Are you depressed or a perfectionist"? I'm always irritated that shit is not what I envisioned it in my head. It had not occurred to me that I might be a perfectionist until I read the headline. I read the article and agreed with most points and gave myself permission to "chill out".
Today I came across another article based on being laid back. The tips are as follows:
Do one thing at a time. I mean, it's just that. which leads you to "slowing down".
Slow Down. I have a problem with this one. I want it all...RIGHT NOW. I have to remember to enjoy the process of the journey, not the destination.
Stop being a perfectionist. Don't stress over the details.
Step aside. Delegate tasks; you don't have to do it all yourself. Although, no one can take care of your business like you can so....work it out.
Remember that it's not the end of the world. Shit happens, deal with it.
Focus on what you have, not what you have to do.
Aiight, Namaste bitches;-)

1 Comments:

UltraMag said...

I hear you, girl! Repeat this mantra:

Bitch, be cool!
Bitch, be cool!

LOL

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB