Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And We're Back!

A month....really....damn. Well I guess I needed the break. I have been working which was one reason and I for the past month I have been stressing cause I have to move residence for the third time since moving here to New York. This city is a beast man let me tell you. My emotions have been all across the board and they switch from moment to moment without notice.
I have a lot of catching up to do and tons that I want to share.
I'm gonna get my barrings back soon and return this blog to the hotness that is First! cause I have been reading other blogs, and they have taken my lingo but they ain't got me so....

I know this must be old but I am loving the new T-Pain Can't Believe it The song and the video are the bizzness. Haven't seen it you say....I got you, with love Red D!
CANT BELIEVE IT - T-PAIN

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB