Thursday, December 24, 2009

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!


Oh Damn. Page Six is reporting that Mary punched her husband in the face for possibly flirting with a waitress while at the record release party for her latest CD.

I mean, what was she supposed to do?

A few weeks ago, I hosted my monthly house music party in Bed-Stuy. Act Like You Know! by the way. The dude that I am curently getting to know, got drunk and fell asleep. I let him. And he was waiting for me. A chick at the party, my guest DJ, took an opportunity to start kissing on him. He comes to, and begins kissing back! Who does this! I have never been put in that situation. So I did the first thing that came to mind. I walked over and grabbed him up taking him to another part of the room and began to talk to him. I really wanted to smash my hand in their faces but thank God I didn't. I can't imagine what I would have done had I have been married to such a fool. And yes, we are still talking!

There is no real point to this story other than, a bitch will snatch you up in public. Respect; and act like you know.

**UPDATE>> They say it never happened. That The Post Lied. Whatever. I still say clock him.

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB