Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jesse L. Martin Leaves The 27th Precinct

Since the end of "NYPD Blue" and "New York Undercover", I have not really been into these new television cop/crime fighting/evidence gathering drama shows. The aforementioned shows just did it so well that a got my fix. "Law and Order" is no different. I never seemed to get into it or it's spin-offs in the way that millions of other TV viewers have. Yet and still I am aware of its cast members and I am sad to read, according to People.com, one of "Law and Orders" top cops will be leaving for other opportunities.

Jesse L. Martin is one of only four actors to play the same character (Detective Ed Green) on all four "Law and Order" series. His absence will be greatly missed. Look for Jesse L. Martin on the big screen or on Broadway. Click on the heading for the story.

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB