Thursday, February 21, 2008

Will.I.Am Mutates Into Actor In First Movie Role

According to , Will.I.Am is set to reemerge into the spot light that his Hollywood in the form of an actor! He has snagged a role in Twentieth Century Foxs "X-Men Origins: Wolverine."

Will.I.Am is one of my favorite rapper/producers consistently cranking out hits since The Black Eyed Pea's 1998 debut entitled "Behind The Frhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifont". Back then, Kim Hill held down the female vocals; yeah, thought you knew!

Born William Adams, Will.I.Am has been at the helm of 4 Black Eyed Peas records, 3 solo efforts(yes you are behind), and has created countless other tracks, raps and hits for hip-hop, soul, pop and world music artists across the globe.

I look forward to what he brings to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," as he plays a mutant with teleportation powers. Click the heading for more.

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB