Thursday, February 21, 2008

YBF Host Your First Listen to Erykah Badu's Latest

Go visit The YBF.com for your first look at Erykah Badu's 4th major CD release in roughly 11 years entitled "New AmErykah, Pt. One: 4th World War". I know and whats more, she made her own beats utilizing her Garage Band, I need to get on my grind for real as I broadcast via my Mac!
The record comes out this Tuesday, and I will try and have something fresh and First for you then;-)
For now, here is the video for lead single "Honey". I'm not a fan of the song for the simple fact that Kelis sang "Sugar Honey Iced Tea" on Tasty. I do love the vid though and so look forward to the Erykah's AmErykah.

Click on the headline for more.
Eh, if I can't get it to ya first, I surely know who can!

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB