Monday, April 14, 2008

Mariah's on Oprah Today!

I used to be a die-hard Oprah Winfrey fan until about 2 years ago when she spoke down to Amy Fisher but backed up Amber Frey, a grown woman having an affair with convicted murderer Scott Peterson.
I began to see that she was a woman with her own bias and that I too had my own thoughts and no longer need Lady O. to help me direct my life. Since then I rarely watch the show; I did catch Heidi Klum & Seal on the show recently and Lady O. seemed slightly rude and short with Heidi while oozing all kinds of compliments to Seal. I love Heidi Klum, I also love when black men have black women on their arm and thus I get the rudeness. But don't invite the two on and give all your attention to just one.
That being said, Mariah's on Oprah today!

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB