Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mama Got A Job!!!!!!!!!


Geez, these two months here in New York have been crazy and I have been fighting against losing my self-esteem day-by-day but finally, finally I have received a job offer! In general, I am a go getter; I see it, envision it and go get it. But this has been a reminder that I am on God's time and not my own. I tell ya, I was just on my way to McDonald's to fill out an app;-)

I will be the Receptionist for Siegelson, a family owned business and purveyor of fine jewelry located on 5th Ave. I begin Sept. 3rd.
After I get comfortable, I will then get back to the On-air, talent and DJing portion of my life.
I thank you all for your, friendship, kind words and help in this journey.
I will be kickin' it in Harlem tonight if anyone wants to roll!

Harlem Hop
FreeNYC Event Flyer

Date: Tuesday, August 26th
Time: 4:30pm - 8:00pm
Location: Marcus Garvey Park Ampphitheater (W 122nd st & Mt Morris Park West)
Cost: Free
Tools of War is at it again, bringing True School hip hop back to the uptown masses. Harlem Hop is their only "traveling" park jam of the summer, hitting up a new Harlem spot each week. This afternoon's final hop welcomes DJ Mean Gene, DJ Kidragon, Grandmaster Caz, and PopMaster Fabel to the after-work fun. All Ages

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB