Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Psst-->> Not Diddy's Week


Damn, News Of The World is reporting that a yacht being used by Diddy, was ambushed by pirates and all guest were robbed! It took all of ten minutes.
This past weekend, TMZ reported that members of Diddy's entourage were pulled over by police with guns drawn after a traffic violation.

I remember reading Vibe mag years ago, the article was talking about how a riot started at one of his parties. I had such hope for him then. At what point does a grown man say "I'm getting too old for this shit"!
In other news, it's Cassie's birthday; Diddy's reported girlfriend of the momenet.

>>In other sad, sad news, Dr. Dre's 20-year-old son found dead in LA. Growing up in L.A. I have always heard that Dr. Dre was a stand-up kind of guy in spite of the outward appearance. I am so, so sorry for his loss.

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB