Friday, October 17, 2008

B. Rocka Got Jokes

Last night I was walking down 5th Ave. and past by the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. I smelled 'greatness" in the air not to mention that tons of security and official looking cars lined the street for several blocks. And war protesters had formed across the street and had been stashed behind a barricade. My former roommate and now friend Adam has been all over this election year like it was the world series and keeps me up to date on the goings on. Sure enough, this morning he informed me that their was a dinner and B. Rocka (that's what I call the president; yeah President) was in attendance. Had I have known, my derelict ass woulda sho' nuff have tried to sneak a peek into the festivities. Thank the heavens for YouTube! This shit is funny. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

mccain aint do that bad either seeing they both aint write jack

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB