Friday, October 17, 2008

First Look-->> Retro Kidz

It's all about the early nineties here in New York. The clothes, the lingo and the music pumping out the stereos. Every time I go to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee, I get to here Mary J from like the first album or some other tunes circa 1992. It's great and I love it cause that's right around the time that my love for New York hit hard.
Now, for the past couple of years here in Brooklyn, there has been a set known as the Retro Kidz that takes it to another level. I have seen one or two in person and it's just so uncanny how they pull this off. Taken from their Myspace page:
"We just want people to have fun again, be stylish, and express themselves."

The shit is fresh to def but I lived through it and keep my style moving into the future. But it takes every kind of people to make the world go round. So without further or do, straight outta Bed-Stuy...I introduce you to the Retro Kidz "New Era"!

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB